We do it for you!
At Northern Michigan Sports Medicine Center, our policy is to verify your insurance before you come in.
Our front office staff will call your insurance company so you don’t have to. We take the hassle out of understanding your physical therapy coverage.
Although most insurance companies do cover physical therapy, what they cover varies greatly.
On your first visit, we will explain:
- How much insurance coverage you have for physical therapy?
- If you have a co-pay, what that means to you?
- How many visits are covered under your insurance?
- If you have a deductible?
- How much is left to pay on your deductible?
We believe providing you with your insurance coverage is an important benefit that many providers do not offer. Our goal is to make your visit and therapy as convenient, comfortable, and successful as possible!
Your insurance company provides us with limited information; please call your insurance company to receive any further detailed information about our coverage.
Connie Smith, Front Desk Manager in our Petoskey West Clinic, calling your insurance company.