Low back pain is the most common cause of job-related disability and a leading contributor to missed work,” the National Institutes of Health (NIH) notes and a recent study suggests there’s no reason to delay physical therapy that might relieve the pain.
- Health Center for Low Back Pain
- Did You Know: Physical Therapy Equal to Surgery for Spinal Stenosis
- Did You Know: Physical Therapy as Effective as Surgery for Degenerative Disk Disease
- Did You Know: Early Physical Therapy Can Be Cost-Effective for Low Back Pain
- Physical Therapist’s Guide to Low Back Pain
- Physical Therapist’s Guide to Spinal Stenosis